Friday, September 6, 2013

My ripple and some organization tips




Another wip. I started this several months ago, but then never really got anywhere because I had to take a crochet break because of my thumb being weird. Anyway, I did a couple of rows yesterday and this morning I tried it on the bed. Too big. Like... waaay too big, hanging off the sides of the bed with about a foot to spare on each side.

What the heck do I do now? I am considering frogging it and starting over a bit smaller. But considering that each row takes around 45 minutes..yeah, that's not gonna happen! So I am thinking that maybe I'll just fold the surplus at the side, sew it to the 'back' of the blanket and then keep going like it's a smaller blanket. What do you reckon? What would you do? Any crochet 'rescue' ideas out there?



Utensils-01

HERE are the better organization ways

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment